Return and Exchange Policy
You may return your order to WALLSENSE at any time within seven days of receiving your order, provided that:
- the Goods are undamaged and unused;
- the Goods are returned in the original undamaged packaging;
- any and all accessories, brochures, user manuals, labels, stickers are undamaged and are included in the return;
- the Goods are securely and safely packaged.
If the Goods you return show any sign of damage or loss due to your handling, then we shall be entitled to deduct the cost from your refund money.
In the event of cancellation of an order by you in compliance with these terms, we will refund any money due to you within thirty days.
You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to WALLSENSE.
We are not obligated to refund the original delivery fee, which you may have incurred to have the Goods delivered to you.
Certain Goods do not qualify for return or exchange. Goods which:
- become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
We will repair or replace Goods which are deemed to be defective. If you claim that the Goods are defective, the following conditions apply:
- The defect must be reported to us within 6 (six) months of becoming apparent;
- The defect results only from faulty design or manufacture;
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to WALLSENSE. If we agree that we are liable, we will refund the cost of return carriage and will repair or replace the Goods free of charge.
In some cases, the Goods may be covered by a manufacturer’s guarantee.
Before returning any Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and where applicable, check that you have used the Goods correctly and complied with any provisions relating to their use as well as any specific manufacturer’s instructions.
In all cases, you are required to:
- email WALLSENSE on email@example.com and inform us that you would like to return Goods;
- specify exactly what Goods you would like to return;
- specify when the Goods were purchased;
- provide full details of the defect or other reason for return;
WALLSENSE will then issue a returns note to you which will need to accompany the Goods when you return it to us. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your request.
Please note in particular that we cannot deal with your request unless you return the Goods in its entirety and all required documentation, that is to say:
- in the original packaging;
- securely and safely wrapped;
- including our returns note;
- at your risk and cost.